HOW TO MAINTAIN LURF FLOORING
How do I clean my LURF immediately after installation?
- Sweep or vacuum up all loose dirt and debris from the floor
- Mop the floor with a damp microfiber mop to wipe up all remaining dirt. Use just water until the water is clear and no dirt is left on the floor.
If you have renovation residues such as glue, plaster or paint on your floor, remove them as soon as possible with a cloth. Most residues can be removed with water and a regular vinyl floor cleaning product.
Why use Quick-Step cleaning products?
- Easy and efficient way for you to clean your flooring
- Helps maintain your floor’ original look and protective layer
- Other cleaning agents may damage your floor
- Cleaning agents that are too aggressive may not be good for your home environment and family’s health
What should I use for regular cleaning of my LURF?
Quick-Step Clean (2.5 litre) is our recommendation for daily (or weekly) care and maintenance of LURF.
- Cleanse the floor surface thoroughly
- Maintain the original look of your floor
- No residual layers of cleaning product are left behind
- Emphasizes the properties and character of the floor while enhancing the luster
Storage life: Can be kept for 36 months after production date in the original packaging and under normal conditions
Retail price: $39.90 (b/4 GST)
- Remove all loose debris from the floor with vacuum cleaner or broom.
- Clean the floor regularly with cleaner diluted in water (2capfuls of product for one bucket of water).
- Wipe the floor with slightly damp, non-fluffy cloth or mop which has been dipped in this solution.
- Always wipe off with a dry cloth until no moisture is visible on the floor.
My LURF is starting to look a little dull. What do I do?
Quick-Step Livyn Refresh (750ml) is our recommendation to help you restore your LURF’s original look.
- For maintenance and treatment of LURF floors (every 3-6 months)
- Gives your floor a protective coat
- Removes small scratches
- Restores your floor’s matt look
Volume: 750ml [Estimated: 750ml = 15 square metres / 161 square feet (2 coats)]
Retail price: $32.90
- First clean floor with Quick-Step Clean.
- Floor must be dry, clean and free from dust or stains before applying Livyn Refresh.
- Shake well and apply a first coat, undiluted in a thin, even film, using a clean wiper mop; do not pour directly onto the floor.
- The first layer should be applied cross-ways to the direct of the floor.
- Apply a second coating after at least 1 hour, this time length-ways to the direction of the floor.
- The floor can only be walked on after 12 hours.
I've a stubborn stain on my LURF. What do I do?
Quick-Step Livyn Clean & Strip (500ml) is our recommendation for removing persistent stains that can’t be removed using regular cleaners.
- Designed for cleaning stubborn stains and other residues from your LURF floors which can’t be removed with a simple cleaner
- Removes the remains/built-up of cleaning products and stubborn dirt
- Makes your floors look like new
Volume: 500ml [Estimated: 500ml = 15-25 square metres / 161-270 square feet]
Retail price: $32.90
- Remove dirt with a broom or vacuum cleaner.
- Apply the cleaning solution to the floor area diluted in a ratio of 1:5 with water.
- Distribute and allow to stand for maximum of 10 minutes. Do not allow to dry; work in sections.
- Clean the floor using a mop (mop should be exclusively for Clean & Strip).
- Remove loosened dirt.
- Wipe the floor with a clean mop using clean water until perfectly clean.
- After you’ve finished, you’ll have to treat the floor with Livyn Refresh, which will apply a new protective coating to extend the durability of the floor.
Is there a complete cleaning maintenance kit I can use for LURF?
1. Mop holder with telescopic handle and ergonomic grip
– Length of handle can be adjusted quickly, to a max height of 140cm
2. Machine-washable microfiber mop
– Used dry or slightly moist
– Specially designed microfibers pick up the dirt fast and easily without it go again
3. One bottle of Quick-Step Clean (750ml)
Retail price: $109