HOW TO INSTALL LAMINATE FLOORING
Our laminate floors come with a legion of installation benefits. Sounds too good to be true? Think again!
- QUICK: the installation of long planks has never been faster.
- EASY: use the method that works best for you and that avoids damaging your floor panels. Replacing planks or moving your floor is simple too; with Uniclic, you can simply lift up the panels.
- TWO LEFT HANDS? NOT A PROBLEM! Uniclic is suitable for both left-handed and right-handed people, no matter in which corner of the room you start laying your floor.
- SEAMLESS: say goodbye to open joints and to dirt that could get stuck in between.
- PERFECTLY LEVEL: the tongue fits perfectly into the groove, resulting in a floor without level differences. This basically means no wear and tear at the edges.
Laminate floors are thin and flexible so they can easily be laid on top of existing, level floor coverings. This will save you a lot of removal effort and let you renovate your space without any hassle.